Melanie Sergiev Bio – Career, Husband, Net worth – 2022
Today I want to tell you about the love life of Melanie Sergiev Bio and her husband about career and net worth and such. On January 1, 2021, Drew Lynch introduced the beautiful and sweet Melanie Sergiev.
Melanie Sergiev Born in 1992, originally from Bulgaria, she is a very capable orienteering athlete. I would also like to share some information about her husband Drew Lynch.
|Drew Lynch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1991|
Drew Lynch is an American stand-up comedian, screenwriter, social star, actor and television personality, best known for his appearances on the 10th season of the reality television show NBC America’s Got Talent in 2015.
It presents itself as a box for an inflated comedian with a hole, an impossible combination, but it wins the hearts of the audience with its main purpose, to prove that even in negative situations, positive things can arise. After Drew became the first player of the season to win a Golden Buzzer and made it straight to the quarterfinals, he made it to the finals.
Unfortunately, he was eliminated by a jury vote and finished second (2nd) behind Paul Zerdin, a $ 1 million belly speaker. Fortunately, publicity made him a coveted stand-up comedian and he toured the United States. He also promoted his YouTube channel, which was launched on February 28, 2012, originally called “WordsRHard”, which has a fan base of more than 2 million subscribers.
She is known for a series of Dog Vlog videos and a series of Therapy Dog flash animations, both of which have their service dog named Stella, who has even become a ‘celebrity’. His fan base loves Stella, born March 3, 2013, from the Vizsla breed because of her sad nature, who always laughs in the comments and headlines that Drew keeps in mind when editing videos. She has also appeared in television series such as Dogs & Me (2015), Maron (2016) and Cassandra French’s Finishing School (2017). Drew has also amassed a large online fan base with more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 600,000 followers on Instagram and more than 200,000 followers on Twitter.
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Melanie Sergiev (now 2018) – His relationship with Melanie officially started in June 2018. She and Drew are into outdoor activities, like hiking, running, and cross-country skiing. Both are passionate about animals and have a comedy that almost broke the animals when they learned how to wrestle badly. Drew also joked that he expected to get married after attending a friend’s wedding in March 2019 with part of Melanie.
- At the time of his softball accident, at the end of 2011, Drew was dating another woman who worked in 3 jobs to support him, but later divorced.
Some Facts that should be known about Drew Lynch
- She was born by caesarean section When he was eight, his entire family moved from Indianapolis, Indiana, to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
- When he was 19, he moved to Los Angeles, California, USA to pursue his passion for acting. He rehearses and shoots during the day and works at a comedy club at night.
- The comedy club he worked for had his own softball team, and because he grew up in baseball, he decided to join. However, in October 2011, a life-changing incident occurred during a coed softball league match.
- The girl, who is around 4ft 11in or 150cm tall, was playing on the ground when she was hit in the neck by a bullet, falling to the ground and hitting her head. The doctor said he had local bruises and a concussion, but he recovered in two weeks.
- Sadly, Drew Lynch didn’t remember the day he was injured and learned what he learned from his roommate. He never shouted, but his vocal chords were damaged and he couldn’t make sound and couldn’t touch another finger with his thumb.
- Doctors told her to improve her voice in two weeks, but it took years. Drew tried not to speak as much as before and lost control of his voice, especially when no one hired him as an actor.
Instead, prefer hot coffee and iced coffee.
- Drew developed cancer in May 2019 after discovering a lump in his pelvic area. Stella herself was treated for cancer in March 2019 due to a lump in her back leg, but she was treated successfully.
Some Pictures of Melanie Sergiev with her Husband Drew Lynch.
Melanie Sergiev with her Husband Drew Lynch
I hope you will like information about Melanie Sergiev with her Husband Drew Lynch and the above pictures the all above info published by celebertipedia.com